ResearchTopics Publications In progress publications Communications
PackagesAnaQol Project PRO-online R Packages Online R-package
Life of the unitProjects Collaborations PhD thesis Traineeships Traineeships propositions Seminars
15 mars 2019
07 mars 2019
01 mars 2019
15 février 2019
14 février 2019
Updated19 mars 2019
The Stata module "Traces"
Traces displays the classical, cumulative or logistic traces for dichotomous and polytomous items.
Type "findit traces" or "ssc install traces" directly from your Stata browser.
Syntax (version 3.3)
traces varlist [, score restscore ci test cumulative logistic repfile(directory) scorefiles(string) restscorefiles(string) logisticfile(string) nodraw nodrawcomb replace onlyone(varname) thresholds(string) ]
- score: represents the traces in function of the score (by default)
- restscore: represents the traces in function of the rest-score
- ci: displays the 95% confidence intervals of dichotomous items
- test: realizes a test of nullity of the mean slopes of the traces by a linear model and disply the p-value of this test (only for dichotomous items)
- cumulative: displays the cumulative traces (for polytomous items)
- logistic: displays the logistic traces of the items (only for dichotomous traces)
- repfile(directory): defines the name of the directory to save the graphical files
- scorefiles(string): defines a generic name for the graphical files of the traces in function of the score. If this option is not indicated, these graphs are not saved
- restscorefiles(string): defines a generic name for the graphical files of the traces in function of the rest-scores. If this option is not indicated, these graphs are not saved
- logisticfile(string): defines a generic name for the graphical files of the logistic traces of the items. If this option is not indicated, this graph is not saved
- nodraw: the graphs are not displayed
- nodrawcomb: the combined graphs are not displayed
- replace: replaces the existing graphical files
- onlyone(varname): displays only the trace of a given item.
- thresholds(string): groups the individuals as a function of the (rest-)score. The string contains the maximal values of the (rest-)score in each group
traces item1 item2 item3 item4 , score repfile(c:\graphs)
traces item1 item2 item3 item4 , score restscore
traces itemA* ,only(itemA2) thresholds(2 3 5)