ResearchTopics Publications In progress publications Communications
PackagesAnaQol Project PRO-online R Packages Online R-package
Life of the unitProjects Collaborations PhD thesis Traineeships Traineeships propositions Seminars
09 avril 2019
15 mars 2019
07 mars 2019
01 mars 2019
01 mars 2019
Updated22 mai 2019
The Stata module "Sf36fr"
sf36fr computes the scores of the French versions of the SF36 questionnaire based on the algorithm of the version 1.3. By default, version 1.3 of the questionnaire is assumed. For data provided using the version 2 of the SF36 questionnaire, this algorithm is adapted.
Type "findit sf36fr" or "ssc install sf36fr" directly from your Stata browser.
Syntax (version 1.3)
sf36fr varlist [, v2 save(string) saveref(string) replace age(varname) sex(varname) details saveimp(string) ]
This program requires an access to the following program(s):
- v2: is required if the version 2 of the SF36 questionnaire is used.
- save(string): saves the scores in new variables. The names of this variable are prefix followed by the names of the dimensions (PF RP BP GH VT SF RE MH PCS MCS)
- saveref(string): saves the scores of reference in new variables. The names of this variable are prefix followed by the names of the dimensions (PF RP BP GH VT SF RE MH PCS MCS)
- replace: allows replacing the variables defined with the save and saveref options if required.
- age(varname): defines the age of the individuals in order to compute more precisely the scores of reference
- sex(varname): defines sex of the individuals in order to compute more precisely the scores of reference
- details: displays tables of incoherencs and comparison between computed scores and scores of reference
- saveimp(string): saves the imputed values of each items in variables using the string as prefix followed the name of each items
sf36fr sf36_1 - sf36_11d
sf36fr sf36_1 - sf36_11d, v2 save(score) details replace
sf36fr sf36_1 - sf36_11d, v2 save(score) details saveref(scoreref) age(age) sex(sexe)