ResearchTopics Publications In progress publications Communications
PackagesAnaQol Project PRO-online R Packages Online R-package
Life of the unitProjects Collaborations PhD thesis Traineeships Traineeships propositions Seminars
15 mars 2019
07 mars 2019
01 mars 2019
15 février 2019
14 février 2019
Updated19 mars 2019
The Stata module "Imputerasch"
-imputerasch- imputes missing binary data by a Rasch model. The parameters of the Rasch model are estimated on complete data, then the missing data are imputed from the estimated probability for each individual to response to each item. By default, the i
Type "findit imputerasch" or "ssc install imputerasch" directly from your Stata browser.
Syntax (version 2)
imputerasch varlist [, prefix(string) nobinomial saveproba(string) nbiteration(#) details norandom max(#) ]
This program requires an access to the following program(s):
- prefix(string): The former variables (with missing data) are keeped. New variables are created by imputing new values to missing data. The name of these new variables are the names of the former variables preeceded by the prefix defined in this option. By default, this prefix is "imp".
- nobinomial: Avoids to randomly draw the value of imputation. If the expected probability is <0.5, imputed value is 0, else imputed value is 1.
- saveproba(string): Allows saving the expected probability in variables whose the names begin by the string defined in this option.
- nbiteration(#): Realizes an iterative procedure which is stopped as soon as the maximal number of iterations is attained, or as soon as the imputed data are stable (between two steps of this procedure).
- details: Gives details on the imputation.
- norandom: avoids to randomly draw the value of imputation (by default). A deterministic process is used : if the expected probability is <0.5, imputed value is 0, else imputed value is 1 (the old name of this option, nobinomial, continues to run).
- max(#): allows imputing missing values only for individuals with a maximal number of missing values defined with this option
imputerasch item*,nobin saveproba(p) prefix(dataimputed)
imputerasch item1-item5, nbiteration(5) details